Fung Global Transaction Services 2019 Trainee Program Overview
Are you a movement maker? Are you seeking new and exciting career opportunities? Fung Global Transaction Services 2019 Trainee Program kickstarts!
This program aims to develop future specific domain talents and potential leaders enabling cross-functional collaboration, best practices sharing and implementation, and developing opportunities to improve operational efficiency and customer experience for rapidly growing global businesses across Global Transaction Services (GTS).
Each trainee will be assigned mentors from GTS management team and will be given exposure to rotations, mentoring,
networking and leadership development. After successful completion of one-year rotation and assessment, trainees will be matched for suitable positions.
What you'll do...
1. Get familiarized with the structure, policies, operations, systems, and workflows of GTS Finance & Accounting (FNA) division
2. Develop necessary knowledge base and skillsets to understand the end to end process
3. Solve operational issue by streamlining the process, defining SOP, applying Six Sigma approach to improve process and interacting with cross-functional teams
4. Assist manager in driving operational practice alignment among global GTS FNA teams to ensure standardized mechanism across the globe
5. Participate in projects as assigned by the Managers
1. 2018/2019 Graduates with bachelor or above degree in Finance related majors including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Audit etc
2. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese is a plus
3. High mobility to take assignment globally and shows ability to cross culture communications
4. Demonstrate ability to work in a team, engage others and manage conflict
5. Proven to be innovative and creative, able to deal with complicated or ambiguous situations
6. Numerical sensitive, excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
7.Adjust the approach or methodology for fast learning effectively
4. 协助经理推动GTS 财务全球团队的运营，以确保全球的标准化机制的有效运行
Work Location: Panyu, Guangzhou
Salary Range: 7,000 - 9,000
About Fung Group
The Fung Group has a rich history and heritage in import and export trading and global supply chain management that dates back to 1906.
Fung Holdings (1937) Limited, a privately-held multinational business entity headquartered in Hong Kong, is the major shareholder of the Fung Group of companies, whose core businesses operate across the entire global supply chain for consumer goods from design and development to sourcing, logistics, distribution and retail.
Listed entities include Li & Fung Limited (SEHK: 00494), Global Brands Group Holding Limited (SEHK: 00787) and Convenience Retail Asia Limited (SEHK: 00831).
We have 42,000 people working across more than 350 locations in over 40 markets worldwide.
About Fung Global Transaction Services
Fung Global Transaction Services (FGTS) offers global, standardized, Transaction services across Fung Group, and manages strategically from the center to drive costs down, create simplicity, and drive efficiency.
With over 800 colleagues, GTS operates across Hong Kong, Mainland China and India, providing Order Management, Finance & Accounting and HR services.